SEO Vendor Referral Guidelines
I only refer clients to truly reputable and highly qualified companies. However, everyone’s human, and from time to time, it’s possible that a job can just end up falling through the cracks.
To ensure this does not happen with clients I refer, I have established the following guidelines:
No matter who among my list of referral agencies you go with, ensure that the contract stipulates
- They will comply with recommendations as set forth in my audit implementation plan.
- This applies to all recommendations, including link quality, type and diversity
- They will provide samples of actual content on the first several pieces they provide, if they are providing content
- Such content is subject to your approval prior to placement
- They will provide detailed monthly reports
- Reports will include list of links or sites where content will be placed prior to placement
- Link and site list subject to your approval prior to placement
- Reports will include list of links to locations where content has been placed
- Reports will include description of any other action they plan on taking the following month
- Reports will include description of actual action implemented
The above guidelines are, of course, just that – guidelines. If you wish to build upon them, or bypass any, that is your prerogative as site owner, and your right to negotiate directly with professional services vendors.